Growing the Alta Care Group
2020 Job Fair
Monday, January 27, 2020 3:00-7:00 p.m.
7620 Market Street Suite 2 (Inside the DeBartolo Building)
Alta Care Group will hold a 2020 Job Fair on Monday, January 27 from 3 to 7 p.m. to fill job openings across the Mahoning Valley.
We’re looking to fill more than 20 full-time and part-time positions at both Alta Behavioral Healthcare and Alta Head Start.
All interested candidates are encouraged to come with a resume and list of references and visit with our team to learn more about these exciting job opportunities. On site interviews will be available.
Below are the positions we are seeking to fill:
- Mental Health Therapists/ Art Therapists
- Community Health Worker for Infant Mortality
- Therapeutic Behavioral Support Case Managers for Head Start Program
- Therapeutic Behavioral Support Case Managers for Behavioral Health
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultants
- UPSTREAM Parent Mentor
- Peer Support Worker
- Respite Worker
- Fiscal Manager
- Billing Specialist
- Accounts Payable
- Lead Teachers for Head Start
- Classroom Aides for Head Start
- Teacher Assistant
- Family Advocate
You can also check out our Indeed page for more job openings and additional career details: https://indeedhi.re/36WtUMM.
For those attending, please note:
Parking is available in the Visitors Parking at the front of the building. Enter through the main entrance and are offices are located up the stairs to the left.
For more information, please call 330-793-2487